- What are your hours of business?
- How quickly can I get started?
- What's the difference between a Business Address, a Virtual office and a Residential Address?
- How will I receive my post?
- What is the Postage Deposit for?
- Will I need to top up my Postage Deposit?
- Why use a Virtual Office?
- Can I use my Virtual address on my stationary?
- Is this service legal?
- Can you accept Recorded or Signed post at my Business Address?
- Can you accept Recorded or Signed post at my Residential Address?
- What is remailing?
- Can you provide Temporary Business Cover?
- Do you offer a UK Business or Residential telephone messaging service?
- Can I have more than one subscription?
- Can other adults (e.g. family members) join my Residential Address service?
- Do you give refunds?
- How to I terminate my Business account?
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
CLOSED Bank holidays & seasonal holidays
Once payment and the signed agreement has been received you can usually start using the service within 24 hours, although we aim to set up your service in around 30 minutes.
When your service is ready to use, we'll send you an email with your details, including the format of your address.
Our Business Address is in a large, modern business centre.
- Business Address (with Mail Forwarding or Collection) is a service we offer to clients who may be on the move, have chosen to downsize their company premises or who work from home.
- Clients can use our prestigious business address as if it were their very own - giving them a strong presence without the overheads of a real office.
Our Residential Addresses are real UK residential properties - no business post is allowed.
- Can be used by people who travel or Expats
- Establish a UK presence
- Your post will be forwarded in a plain envelope to an address of your choosing.
- You can change the forwarding address at any time with no additional charge.
- Please see What is the Postage Deposit for? for details of postage charges.
- Prices are based on current Royal Mail prices.
Your postage deposit is used to cover the costs of forwarding your post.
Yes! We ask all clients to keep tabs on their postage deposit and top up periodically to ensure prompt delivery. Some clients may prefer to maintain a larger deposit, depending upon the volume of mail.
We'll keep an eye on your remaining deposit too and remind you if it gets low.
A virtual office is usually a combination of business address, mailing address, business post box address and telephone service.
A virtual office should save you monies and lets you to concentrate on and expanding and growing your business. Other services are available hiring of a conference rooms or our boardroom or a meeting rooms.
Virtual offices are also suitable to the new business user who needs to be off site, meeting their clients at home or their business premises and need to have their business calls answered by a real person or to direct their telephone calls in their absence.
All calls answered by real people in your own company name or as requested and your messages emailed free of charge.
- Calls taken as requested and as if we are part of your company
- UK Business address (business centre)
- Business address / with Mail forwarding (plus postage costs)
- Mail collection
- Able to hire a meeting room or board room for clients etc
Yes! Once you've registered you can use the business address as if it were your own (for legal purposes only):
- on your headed paper
- in your advertising (e.g. Yell.com)
- as your registered office address
- on business cards
Yes. It is perfectly legal to have a UK or offshore address.
It is not legal to use an offshore address, postbox address, accommodation address, business address or residential address if you intend to use it for fraudulent activity or to receive illicit goods.
You must also abide by the Royal Mail restrictions.
Yes! We are able to receive Recorded and Signed post - both letters and small parcels. Larger parcels can be received by arrangement.
Please note that we are a professional business centre - not a warehouse - so no pallets please!
We are able to receive Recorded and Signed post - both letters and small parcels at our Nr. Cardiff, UK address. Larger parcels can be received by arrangement.
Our other residential addresses are unable to handle Recorded or Signed post, although we can provide a Nr. Cardiff address for occasional use by arrangement.
Remailing is when we post a letter on your behalf, for example when you're out of the country.
- You address the letter yourself (including providing the envelope)
- Business address users: Place the letter inside another envelope and address it to our business centre. We will affix appropriate stamp(s) using your Postage Deposit.
- Residential address users: Place your addressed envelope inside another envelope and address it FAO: <your adressee> at your residential address. We will affix appropriate stamp(s) using your Postage Deposit.
- Your letter will be forwarded as directed.
- There may be a small handling charge for remailing - please email us for details.
- Both Business and Residential services available.
- Your calls will be answered by real people in your business name (or as specified by you).
- Messages are emailed directly to you at no additional charge.
- Other telephone services are available - just ask!
Yes! You can have as many subscriptions as you like, mixing both Business and Residential services.
Yes! We charge:
- Additional adults: £20.00 each
- Children under 16 years: free
We will refund your deposit (minus any outstanding charges if applicable). We do not give refunds for unused services.
In the event that you wish to close your Business account, you must give one full calendar month notice in writing - email is fine!